– Lining baking pans (for easy clean-up)
– Freezing meats (prevents frost and freezer burn better than freezer bags
– Lining charcoal grill (keeps grill clean)
– Catching oven spills (a small sheet of foil on the rack below the baking pan catches spills)
– Lining cookie sheets (Keeps cookie sheet clean between batches
– Roasting chicken/turkey (for juicy, tender chicken/turkey without splatters
Foil paper is also known as aluminium foil or in South Africa tin foil. It is essentially aluminium made in thin metal leaves. Foil paper is most commonly used for packaging or in cooking. No kitchen is seen without having a roll of this handy material in their cabinets. Foil paper is very malleable and can, therefore, be easily folded, rolled or packed and as tin foil acts as a protector against light and oxygen, odours, moistness and germs it is widely used for food and pharmaceutical packaging.
Telepoint heavy-duty foil offers you heavy-duty catering foil available in 450mm x 20m.
Each roll comes in its own dispenser box. This is a high-quality aluminium foil that is ideal for home use, take-aways, parties and the catering industry.
Aluminium foil wrap offers a durable way to protect pans, simplify clean up and wrap leftovers
Use as a tent over roasted meats, pan liners for baking, or a foil packet to infuse holiday dishes with flavour